September 10, 2004

F@miLy & HoM3

Family mean family household;is a home;home-land...it also can define as a few people who have relationship with each other and living in a small house...or other defination...i don know
But for me...FAMILY is totally important for me...and it is really very meaningful...

Some of the people will treat the family members just like nothing...not care and not care anything happen in the home...anything happen for the family members...just go back home for sleeping, for a place who provide a free lunch for them...

Some of the people more terrible...not back at all...always just go out for working, for joy...not care home and family...just treat home as hotel...and treat family members just like hotel staff...and no pay at all...

Is the time to let u all think back...how u treat ur family members and how long u have no back home...is it just like what i mention above?

For me...home is a most warming place for me...here i can get a lot of happiness that i cannot find at outside...sumtime also got sadness ge...but less la...major time also can consider as Happy Hours when i at home...
Family members is my most best frens and buddies...especially is my PARENTS...i most like my parents...i can chat anything with them...i can share anyting with them without any secret...without any lie at all...
When i face problem...the first person i wishing to share and tell is...my DADDY...he is the most powerful and most handsome guy in the World...is true...
My Daddy give me a lot of experence, knowledge, and advise to make me grow up...Thanks...
Mommy, Brother, and Sister always the first person who give me support,care and love...without any pay and consideration...

Try to have with ur parents always...please try to understand more about ur family...
In this World, the most best buddies is ur Parents and family members...they are only person have no lie u at all...they are the person who u can trust 100%...they are the person who not wishing to see u bad...see u down...

Family is important to anyone...especially YOU...
P/S:those above also is my opinion...welcome to all give me comment...10q

*All post above is just my opinion, Diff.people will have diff. view/opinion...If any mistake are made,wishing who read don angry and can give comment to me.10q

1 Comments:

At 9:23 pm , Blogger ô LoOi LoOi ô said...

helo!I do agree with what you have said, for me, its more or less the same, but with a little of difference, talk to u when we are both free, can have a debate, or a forum, haha..but one thing i realise is that, not everyone has a well warming family like yours, you cant really believe that, there are family which the parents do not care for their children at all, its sumhow looks like a movie series to me in the beginning, but when i gotto know it from a few of my juniors and also frens, I can't afford to deny it myself, so I'm glad that i have a family very a kind with yours..well warmt!hehe...good of you!taking the principle of FAMILY so much, lacking of these people in the society!KEEP IT UP~~TATA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home