October 12, 2004

My examination result

Hmm...today early morning...i cannot sleep anymore...then i wake up early morning...9++am (since exam period...every night also sleep on 2 or 3am and wake up around 11am or 12pm)

First at all, i have no brush my tooth and just waer my spec...switch on my computer and log in my college official website...cause today is my examination result come out...scary...

Haha...i pass all the subject of previous semester...BUT, i still wanna to resit a paper which previous 2 semester paper...MATHS 3...most hate la...

all my frens also get quite good result la...all also pass all the subject...hehe...only less people fail lo...Don worry...gambateh...

tired la...tomoro still got class at early morning la...need to take rest right now...em...
wishing all the best...

1 Comments:

At 11:59 pm , Blogger fayyong said...

poor thingy~~wakakaka~~~take ur resit form la..hahahha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home