November 15, 2006

It shouldn't like that...

As i said in advance, there are no reason for me to feel down...But, always Mr.Down looking on me...Should try to operation it and fix it up.

I had read a story long time ago, the purpose for the story regrading the how the mind thinking and cause the face looking...

" When a person who always thinking in good, positive and kind...He/She will show the smilling face automaticly...If a person who thinking in bad, negetive and evil, He/She may showing a angry and ugly face..."

How do u feel the statement above? I individually agree with the statement above.

In additional, recently i free to stay at home and enjoy some TV program...And major the TV programs are regarding travelling de...I gain some travel information and knowledge...

Those TV program let my mind open widely...I saw some poor country conditions and the living style...It is really big gap between our country with their country...I should feel happy for my living country.

" There are no reason for me to feel down..."

"No matter wat's happened to me...the Sun and Moon still there during the Morning and Night...Unchange condition..."

I'm trying hard to Fixing my MCC's mind set...Hope so soon i can get back it...so soon...so soon...

P/S: I donno wat i'm writting de...MCC de...sorry...wasting time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home