April 19, 2007

Rob case

I always parying hard this not going to happen; try to do something to prevent rob case happening to my family and frens...But, today, this really happened to my aunt's house which located next street from my house.

I wake up by a call from my elder brother and informed me that aunt's house was robbed. Shock and change cloths and quickly move my body to aunt house. While going to the house, i just saw THINGS anywhere...and i can feel that the robbers are so relaxing when success go into the house. I observed that the fans and lights was switched ON.
My elder brother advice me to be careful due to some sound from upstair, i walk slowly and checking the house...But, nobody at the upstair...Waiting for uncle and aunt coming back and go report police.
Polices came to the house, collecting information for this case investigation. Finally, polices found the loops and whorls on the fingers, and suspect it is from the robber...What to do? We only able to wait for the result from the polices investigation and claim for insurance company.

In this case, i found out something...and feel disappointment to the KL gia...
Don store many value things inside house and don show off and catch the attention from outsider...maintain low profile.

In additional, i feel extremly disappointed to majority of KL gia...means Persons who are living in City Centre. While when i'm waiting my uncle and aunt coming back home, their neighbours come and chit chat with me...and told me that her hear the tapping sound from my aunt's house...BUT, she didn't inform anyone...and didn't come out for a looks...
I answered her, If it is a very normal tapping sound, then ur reaction was normal, but if the sound like robbing, then u have to come out to have a looks...take care of ur neighbours and also for urself...

My parent going to my aunt's house when police conducting the information collecting section...after leaving of policemans...One of the neighbour said:"I hear the tapping sound, i know it may robbing case happening at ur house, but i didn't do anything, jsut treat as nothing happen. This is non of my business..."
[My dad told me the aunt conversation...]

It is jsut lucky, the neighbour didn't tell me this face to face...If not...i will get a serious scold to the nieghbour...how come they can do like this...didn't care for ur neighbours?This may happening to u next...Ya, i'm warning u all who are still holding with those selfish mentality...
and this may one of the characteristic for CITY RESIDENTS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home