September 12, 2004

Feeling Happiness and worry at the same moment

Do u have this kind of feeling with me b4?

Happiness and Worry at the same moment?

Now my feeling like just mention as above...
My happiness is...today is my last examination paper to sit for this semester...after this, i will have around a month of holiday...
Second, i will have a trip by tomoro early morning...i very wishing the time pass as fast as possible...b'coz this trip i will go with all my BUDDIES...all is my best frens...and we will at a very romantic island...Langkawi,Malaysia...i expect this will be a very happy and joy holiday trip.

My worry sure is depend on my examination papers la...worry about the results la...
But i must lern how to accept...this is important...

Anything...wishing all the best and good luck...
wishing PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home