October 27, 2004

SuP3rM@n

Wau...i really feel that my D@dDy is a SuP3Rm@n.

Hmm...today i start to go college early morning....around 8am i woke up...and after class around 6pm la...but when i reach my home is nearly to 7pm la...cham...
When i reach home, my daddy was reparing the water supply pipe. He try to modify all the water pipes for whole house le...mean the way the water supply from Tank to all the toilets.

Wau...really amazing is...my daddy is a Business man le...and he only a car & forklift foreman le...then is quite amazing he know motify those water pipe le...Do u feel that?

I really pround to have this daddy...i can learn a lot of experences and knowledge from him...maybe is useless right now...but maybe for furture use...G@mB@t3H...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home