June 01, 2005

Final decision

No matter how...still take the decision...final decision...

I had read through both school provided course...
Both also almost the same...just Adv. there provided more measurement subjects and Universtity here more menagement subjects...
The output almost the same...

Talk about fees...
Going to Adv is more cheap...but, if including the top-up course...is will become more expensive compare with University.

Adv - RM30K - Rm40K+
University - RM20K+

Talk about management...
I believe that University there have good management to me...[this just from my thinking la...i haven in, so donno]
If in College...there all jsut follow the rules and never have excuse...

About the course duration
Alomost the same...both also 2 years study in
But...College will have top-up course 3 months in UK...and it will cost more...
University will jsut finish my Degree in 2 years time...
[if smooth can graduated la...hehe]

I don know my decision made correct or not...
Finally i decided to go UTAR...
Wishing everything to me are fine and right decision made la...!!!
Lucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home