May 14, 2005

Recently

wow...haha, i started the blog by WOW...hehe...long time have no blog here, since 8th of May...

No mood to writing my things and my news here...don nkow why...just the mood not good...

First at all, i would like to say SORRY to those who i made U angry, made u unhappy and feeling not well...I'm sorry...

Additional, i also SORRY to Miss GITC, coz i still haven to reply ur message le...coz i have no time and no mood to reply it le...so sorry for it...but i can PROMISE that, i will reply b4 my trip...hehe, u just wait more days la...

This few days, i just outing with my buddies...here and there, repair my cars, and help daddy doing something...hmm...nothing special for my life...
With my buddies discuss and paid up the fees of the upcoming trip program...hehe, really nice for it...i lovin'it ...i love to trip.

Today is Gray's birthday...we have a quite simply celebration party in his house and we have try a new way to eat the birthday cake...not use any plates and we jsut cut it to few pieces then using the spoons to eat the cake together...haha, i believe that not everyone will doing that as us done...hehe...coz we lazy to wash and less plates in the house...then nevermind la...we all damn close, so can do that as well ge...
Anywhere, Happy Birthday to my buddy,Mr. Gray Tan LianFooi & My funny ex-classmate, Miss Penny Oon WeiLi and who birthday on the day...wishing all dreams come true.

Upcoming is my trip la...we are going to Redang on 16th of May.
The main aim is watch the Sunrise and SUnset. I love both most...especially is SUNRISE. I feel that sunrise can give me the energy and feeling nice...it also shown that the DAY START.
Actually, i hope i can watch the Sunrise or Sunset with HER, but...no chance ge la...coz...it is really a romantic thing...

Fibnally, wishing all coming smooth and nicely la...wishing everything going FINE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home