June 12, 2005

my life...

I just starting my new life in UTAR...

this few days only try myself to suit in the new life...
Wow...i have long time no wake up at the early morning...really tired and suffer...coz everynight i also can't to fall in sleep early...major time also will on9 or watch TV programs will mid-night...around 0300 then only sleep...but need to wake up around 0700...wow...really is a vvery diff. task to me...BUT, nevermind...i will try to suit myself in the situation ge...give me some time...with u all support, i can do it...

Besides that...the most suffer thing is...i need to walk around 1 to 2 KM to UTAR le...sometime i parking my car at TARc there...then walking to UTAR for the class...and the distance quite far away...last time when i in TARc, i just drink my lover car and parking inside...and less walking one...but now is totally diff la...i need to walk so far...OMG...hehe...really have a the golden opportunity to keep fit liao...hahahaha

Apply this, apply that...go here and go there...filling this and that...
Wow...really bc life this 2 weeks time...i just back to college and university to apply this and that...or try to get all the documentation ready for the PTPTN loan...Yup...i wishing to get the PTPTN loan to continue my studies in UTAR...coz i don wanna my daddy work so hard and gain the education fees to me and nowaday the economy dropping...so, after i think few night...finally i decided to get the loan...
No matter it to help my pay up the education fees or buy some the materials use for my education...and somemore can help my sis as well...

Hmm...talking some funny and happy thing...
Friday night...having drink with my lovely buddies...talk and talk...wow...at the night...we talking lots of non-sense...
I be the TaiKo, then bring up all of them...and getting rich...then start the war...control the world...hahahhaha...really funny and enjoyable...my cap are getting tall and tall...wakakakka...but that's only a joke...cannot to believe...

Besides that...all of u who know me..."Do u think that i'm a good man?"
They just discuss about this topic all the night...and from the vote, i gain major to agree it...OMG...i don nkow y they are talking like this...and this started from HM one...
Actually, i'm not a good man yet not a bad man as well...i jsut simple and normal human who living in the colourful world...Yup...SIMPLE & NORMAL
Anywhere, THANKS to my buddies who vote and tell me that...

Saturday morning, send my sis to college , then continue to have breakfast with KK and CC...then hang in 1U...the main purpose is to buy a LAW ref.book,Contracts Act 1950...
Then 3 of us hanging here and there...go in the major CD shop to looking for the Singing VCD and updating the latest CD who publish in the market...haha...walking and walking and walking...hehe...
When we reach the Macau Fair located in 1U's New-Wing...we saw a very familiar face...CC asking me...

CC: See there...the person look like Dann le...am i rite?
Kian: haha, he more handsome than Dann...maybe not Dann la...

then 3 of us just continue watching the game playing...

Meet fay and PC at a short while...then we have lunch at Restaurant WongKok...wow, meet Dasmond's second sis...hehe, said hello, then we continue out shopping time...CC and i asking the out looking of Dann...and forcing Fay to meet Dann at the Macau Fair...hahahha...really is him...give me 5...hehe...

Around 16++ i decided to back home...coz i had promise my granny to back hometown celebration the Festiva TuanWu...

Reach hometown around 18++...wow...start our dinner lo...start the enggine...hehehe...wow, the table jsut funny of foods , especially soup dumpling le...hehe, eat lots la...becoming fei cai again...hehe...drink some red wine...and keep on cahtting...my uncle's house just full of relatives...hehe...really happy night...jsut like ChineseNewYear!!!Yahoo...

Back home, after bathe...get the call from KK and asking for outing...then i fetch KK,CC,Fooi and Fay to the HappyCity to take some foods and drink...talk, and talk only...around 0200...wow...i feel sleepy...then decided to back home...

Haha...continue in Sunday noon,1200...we going to play badminton at Selayang Mall...(KK,CC,HM,Fooi and Kian)
OMG...lots of security officer come in the court...and i saw a person donno y faint of the floor and not move at all...i just saw all of his frens keep on holding the cellphone and making call...not longer time...the person had send to Hospital...not busy body...continue our games...hehe...not really play well at the game...not preform well at the noon time...hehe...

Have dinner with my Uncles and Aunts...

wow...tired la...now quite sleepy...but still need to wait the network stable only can post this blog ge...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home