August 24, 2005

Since all bc

Hmm...long time have no more blog here...
Everyday i log in to my frens' blog...and nothing changing for them...all seem so bc for his/her stuff...hmm...queit...

Today just a day for me to have a good rest in the home...Yesteday night, i sleep b4 2230 and wake up on 1130 at the morning...Ya, 13hours sleeping...But , i still not really UN, rite now, i'm quite sleeping as well...

My examination are coming soon, but, i still haven start any revision at all...just lazy for reading those boring things...OMG>..pls give me a hand to create me some mood for study la...i'm back of my classmates liao...hmm...

Just finish the love movie...HITCH, this movie are just nice...try to explore it la...might some people complaint it so boring...but, i feel it quite good...!!!

take care la...just see no people blogging somemore, then i just try to have an update for it!!!hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home