August 08, 2005

an update

Finally, almost the things settle down...

First at all, my Diploma's convocation ( 24th July 2005)
this one no need to give more explaination la, just read my previous blog la...

Then is my due date for the assignment...
Wow, majority the deadline of the assignment is near at the corner...Building Services 2, Law and documentation, Estimating and Building Construction 3...tmd, all coming together and hand up almost the near time...where can seperate my body to few places le?Somemore, i also not teaching really nice lo...not give the information nicely, lack of important information, all last minutes to give...lucky, we are smart students, still can handle it...
Now almost 7788 for the works...

Hmm...my party...ya, is my 21st birthday party...it was postpone a week later, 6th August 2005...
Really a bc date for it...lots of the preparation to be done...

1) Estimate who and who to invite.
2) Estimate the guesses who attent.
3) Choice to hire who in-charge for cooking.
4) Pricing and foods selection.
5) Re-comform the guesses.
6) Finalize the decision made.

Wow, this almost spend for few weeks to do...and it not a really easy task, especially guess problem and selection for cooking.

6th August, Morning, wake up by the door bell. The working start to send the chairs and tables.

Noon, The staff came for cooking...
Everning, all the guesses starting come...

On the night, my job is just shake hand and be a nice PR walking here and there...serving my realative, my frens...

OMG, i was drunk at the night...
My ex-classmate and my best frens from the TARc just wanna to make me drunk at the night...i almost drink 3 big mug of the mix beer...
and it just equal to 1 carteen of beer...wow, really drunk...it was my first experence for drunk.
(Previous time, i have well self-control and prevent drunk...but, this night i have no way to escape...tmd)

Sleep around 0200...and my buddies are leave soon...

Thanks to who have attent my party...love u all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home