June 23, 2005

My

Hmm...wake up early in the morning...
At the time i wake up, the cellphone ringing as well...the call from The manager of TheCurve Shopping Centre.

*TM = The Manager

TM: Good morning, may i speak to Mr.Kian?
Kian: Yes, i'm am
TM: We are calling from The Curve Shopping Centre, and...may i get ur fax number?
Kian: Few days ago, Do ur company rejected my request to apply the permission to entre the shooping centre to do the research?
TM: Yes, we are...but we have a lettle to fax and if any problem, can call and ask us as well...
Kian: okay...my fax number is...03-6x3x7x3x.
Tm: Thanks...

#sorry...i not really remember the FULLY conversation, this is the main point!!!

After give the fax number to the manager...i quickly to take bathe and prepare all my things, then going to my daddy factory to get the fax from the manager.
I knew that it is not a good news to me, and i feeling inquistive and wanan to know wat is the letter about!!!
As my minded, it is a reject letter...they just wishing give me a black and white reply letter...okay, i accpet it...anyway, still thanks them and give me a very good experience all the way to apply the permission.

Driving to find my buddies...CC,KK,and Fooi to have breakfast together.
All the way to restaurant, i just looking the petrol station to pump air to my tire...OMG, a screw inject inside my tire...heartache...my lovely lo po cai get hurt liao...!!!
After taken breakfast, i quickly go the tire shop and try to repair it as soon as possible...Lucky, it just cost RM5 and around 5 minutes to finish up the repair process...Thanks the worker!

After playing some games in CC, sending here and there...
I and KK have to go the NanYang Siang Pau (NYSP) to do our research about the NYSP building. Get the call to my group members, and they will going there by his ownself and we both going by our own...

1430, we are reach the NYSP main branch and after all the process, we finally go in the building and we have a small discussion in Canteen...
Haha, my aunt coming to canteen and find us...caht a while, 1500 sharp, we all move to the Office and looking to the General Services Manager,Mr Wong.
After introduce ourself to the manager...the manaer very kindly and friendly to bring all visit all around the factory and building...besides that, he also teaching us the fire fighting equiptment, the function of the equiptment and how it is work during the fire.
We taken lots of photo and take a interview with the manager all the way we taken the photo...

Wow, out of our expect, Mr.Wong open and allow us to visit the main electricity generator room...and inside the using the CO2 fire fighting system...and we have less chance to see and we just can read the date from the ref books only...really happy can see it and taken lots of pic there...happy!!!

1615...we finish the interview and taken lots of photo...we start leaving the area and back home take a rest lo...

This is really a very interesting, meaningful, knowledgeful experience to visit the NYSP factory.

Special thanks to my aunt, Mr Wong, and my group members!!!
We are try to finish up the assignment b4 the due date!!!Gambateh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home