October 09, 2005

Happy Or Sad?

Hmm...9am at SD201...my new semester first class

Actually i don nkow wat i wan right now...During the boring holiday...i jsut wishing to back UNi as soon as possible...But, now, jsut remain the few hours holiday times...i miss my holiday...

this call FAN JIN...

No matter how, no matter wat...CLASS will start as well...hehe, then i should pick up my mood to continue fighting...

Tomolo only update some news for my new semester life...

CONCLUSION for my 3 weeks holiday:
1) Spend time to CycberCafe...play games with buddies.
2) Spend most of the time at home...sleeping, surfing newtwork, chit-chat (morning and noon)
3) Spend whole the night with buddies...drinking, blow water, play games...till early in the morning.

Thanks to my buddies who bring me lots of joy in the BORING HOLIDAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home