September 06, 2005

First UTAR's examination paper

Prepared for few days and few nights...
Hard to sleep...
Wake up in the morning...
REading...reading...and reading only...

*some time also lazy awhile for TV program ge...US Open 2005!!!

Reach Uni early a bit...
Final + quick revision...
Meet my lovely classmates...
mutually blessing...

"OMG, the sit in the examination hall must follow the index number..."
"Where is ur sit ar?...What is ur index no?"

OMG, my index number is UXX001XXXXX le...that mean my sit is NUMBER 1 le...

Is time to go in examination hall...
Walk in, all bc looking for sit...
Lucky, there not really follow the index number...jsut the ranking in between must sit in the same examination hall only...NICE!!!

i seat in number 90, the last sit for my course in SE103...wakakakka...my buddy, kent jsut beside me...and my best fren, Kang just beside kent...wakakkaka

2 hours paper
The format of exam are just similar with college...
Read...read...rad the Qs...
Answer...answer...answer...non-stop...
My eyes just blur and full of WORDS...
30minutes...15Minutes...5Minutes...
Please check ur index number and pls tie the answer book together...
TIME'S UP, all students stop writting...

The examiner start to walk here and there to give help to those students who need help...
Start collect the answr books...
NOW can LEAVE the examination hall...Thank You...

Everyone still chit-chat about the exam paper...chat here and there...all looks quite comfidence...hmm...

Haha...this is my first day in UTAR's examination lo...hehe

LUCKY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home