May 04, 2006

Everythings are settle down...FINE...GREAT


Wow...now only can breath a fresh air...Ya, really fresh.
I had done a very hard mission - My Y2S3's final examination papers. [refer back to my 28th March 2006; 0945 post]

I had PASSED it...Thanks God.
Why i said this semester's exam is very hard for me...the reasons are,
a) Not really study during the lecturer class.
b) Managements' papers.
c) Something unhappy n unwell condition which affecting my exam mood.
d) Lazy attitude.

But, before the exam, i had settled down it...and try to recover everythings...

With ur simple message and few words, i'm full with powers, energys and luckys...thanks

" Hey, then u msut add oil ok, start study now..don lazy, don think of other unrelevant stuff, then sure u can do tat.jia you! :-D" [28/03/06;16:07:19]

"...tmr is a good day :-), no matter wat, don feel down ok..." [05/04/06; 23:54:20]

"加油加油!加油!:-D" [11/04/06; 23:42:37]

"Wish u good luck for yr exam ok.sure can do it! :-D" [18/04/06;12:48:22]

I took out those messages out when i feel down, when i feel miss...Really can cheer me up and let me move toward. Thanks

Thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home