December 01, 2006

Excuse me, I'm not INDO

What a tired day for me, and i gain experience de...should say Thanks to u all...let me grow up...

Reach office in the early morning, 0800 start with my work, and 09++, done all tasks given by the manager.
Play games and chatting till the lunch time...

When half way makan, the horrible thing come to me already. I get a call from my engineer, Mr S. "Chong, where r u now, later u have to go the Dengkil site with me, now u faster go back office and wait for me..." Mr S order. No choice, i have to back on the spot...

Wait around 15m, i saw my manager and engineer walking slowly to office...WTF, get fool again...

Hitz FM company me all the way to the site...
When frist reach the site, i had order to climb up till 3 storey high and do the cleaning job and later to take sands and soils to fill in those pond (those mudy place)...Doen't matter, thought they will come to help, but...end up to done all the job by alone...

I take off my cloth and work from 14++ till 1800 non stop under the hot sun. In additional, the engineer still keep talking non sense there and without any help...FINALLY, i cannot stay cool anymore, and i speak out some words to show them i'm unhappy with those working condition, I'm a trainee and i'm not a indo for those stupid filling job. I told my engineer that i'm not able to do OT for this kind of job, not benefit me at all...and, I really have appointment with others de...Bla...bla...bla...
Engineer understand my condition, and try to show good to me de...

Reached office around 190+ de...
Rushing home, but the appointment cancelled..

I feel unhappy for those filling and cleaning jobs. Those are INDOs' work, and i'm not suit for it. I not mean that i should do those high class works, just i don like doing those INDOs' work...if not, wat for i study so hard and paid that much of money? I don think that those filling work must done by professional, o graduate students...

Pls teach us something benefil and not get us FOOL de...FXXk...

*I'm sorry for rude...but, i really cannot stand for it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home