April 25, 2007

Pain-->Numb-->No feeling

I feel confidence for the paper, i think i prepare good enough for this paper...I think i able to get the result that i expected before enter to the examination hall...But devil come to me, the lucky king and queen leave me alone in the bettlefield...S301

Check whether i am at the right examination hall, get a right place to settle down myself and prepare for this paper. Filling the attendance slip and other require particular.

"You can start now, this is a 3 hours paper, start from 1400 and end at 1700..."announced by the invigilater, Mr Lee Lim Tat. (I knew Mr Lee since my Diploma and until now...)

Read the Q1, Q2...found that something wrong with the questions, then continue for the Q3,Q4...and all the way to last question, Q6...

"Excuse me, do i enter the wrong examination hall o the examination paper got some errors?Is it the paper for Contract Administration 2 and for the final year students?" Wondering to rise up my hand and ask the invigilater...

I really feel lost and confidences dropping like hell...i feel heart pain, up to certain level = numb and finally...I don have any feeling at all...Frankly...stunned for a moment...I spended around 20 minutes to read the questions again and again...

Keep telling myself to calm down and doen't matter de...should have something i able to do among the questions de...I should read again and found the way to kill all the problems...
OMG...the most confidecen and prepared section - EOT...I also not confidence to score the marks there...

Keep flipping the Standard contract forms provided...searching here and there...where are those relavant clauses?Where are my frens which playing hard last 2 days? They are leave me alone...feel that those clauses not really link to my answer...i feel that fighting alone there...

Don care, i try all my best...bit my remaining energies for the paper...Fight with all the Qs...Total 6Qs, and require to answer 4Qs...

"Times up...Stop writting, pls check ur index number and all particular information..."
"Can you stop writting!!!" students are writting...beside me...

I giving up last minute...i sitting there with very calm...like those people who know their tomolo never come...

Mr Lee came to my place and collected my answer booklets and i had gave him a charming smile to him...But, i believe he knew that i not confidence for that particular paper...feel lost when answer this paper...
To Dr Lee...The smiling face really from my heart de...Donno y...maybe know myself going to die after this gua...

In short...I answered 4Qs with 3 answer booklets...The last question refered the wrong standard contract form due to my careless...i worth for it...worth for a punishment...

May only god can help me...My target gone...dream won come true...UNLESS miracle happen to me lo...
NamoAmitabha...

1 Comments:

At 11:52 pm , Blogger fayyong said...

take it easy my dear..just work hard on the coming papers..good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home