August 24, 2008

I missing my life...where are U going?

I didn't blog for a period of time, i checked out my last blog was April 05, 2008. Suddenly feeling to re-light my dead blog.

I'm feeling bored for current life; everyday rush for this and that; worry about this and that; made it; chase it...it is meaningless for my current life. I seem like a robot; repeating daily. In additional, i strongly feel to have a short break; a long vacation...When is talking about vacation, my first thought is...BEACH...nothing come from my mind...But, recently this dream is hard to turn it true...due to no time, no KAKI, where are my KAKIs previously?

10 minutes ago, suddenly opened to My Picture...and found some suspended and un-touch folders; named Day1, Day2,Day3,Day4 and New Folder with some short clips...It refreshed my mind...Photos taken for my latest trip...BKK with my lovely buddies...

*Happiness*
It was a happiness and fun trip...(Half working + Half vacation)
Five of us did shopping, town touring, experiences...especially night club...

Ei...Kentz, where are you going?Why calls cannot reach to your Mas and Singapore line de?Suddenly feeling to chat with u le...Fuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home