September 23, 2007

Public Transport

How long u didn't take public transport?
For me...it is really a long long case, if i'm not msitaken...My lastest take the public transport was a year plus de...take KTM to KL Sentra for going to LCCT...Langkawi trip.

Last friday, i went to KLCC for meeting a ex colleague who having exibition for Malbex 2007.
What are the reason for my this stupid decision for chosen public transport for going to KLCC?Really stupid lo...First thought is to avoid traffic jam at KL area de...But...Finally i'm jammed inside the LRT and KTM. shit...

Really feeling like Sardin Fishs inside the tin...OMG...packed like hell...i really feeling to slap those malay gals and aunties who keep moving in even the train was full...what are the point to keep pushing n pushing le...somemore...smelly dou...

After this incident...suddenly feel that how good i can cought in the traffic jam. At least i can enjoy my songs, radio and my lovely air conditional...wow...cool...and i can sing inside my car...kekeke
Last thursday, jsut had 2 concerts at my car...wakakkaa...song dou...

Hope...Our puclic transport can getting better n better service and in good condition...

1 Comments:

At 10:00 am , Blogger shuqios said...

Spoilt BRAT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home