September 27, 2004

Sadness + lonely

Em...today donno y...feel so lonely and sadness...

This kidn of feeling are strongy when saw those a peir of guy and gal dating around me...make me feel wanna to find a gal for dating tiem...

But real love is hard to get ge le...not only u wish, then u will get it...in addition, my quatification are not good enaf le...then to be my percentage to get gf = 0% lo...

hai...Old man on the moon ar...pls la...don play fool with me...i have lose a chance...but pls give me more chance la...don always the gal i like also got bf ge...i don wan to be 3 party...it is not good for me...pls...

Now i feel that the song which suit for my feeling rite now is MLTR - 25Minuites...

Good bless me la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home