November 06, 2004

Meaningful day

Hmm...normally, friday is a most bc day for me...coz i need to go for class at very early morning...9am to have class, usually 7am should wake up to prepare all the reference books & notes to bring for the class...PLUS thursday night do those homework too so late...
Then wake up early in friday morning is very hard and suffer for me...cham...

But...this friday really is a meaningful day...i go for Blood Donation.
Last 3 months i have miss a chance to donate my blood, because i sick for the week...then after take the medicine, the nurse not allow me to donate...so sad...
After 3 months,haha...the camping of blood donation come again.

First i walk in the College Hall, a lot of the helper come to serve and give those form to fill in...after filled those form,then go body check...OMG...i got high blood pressure le...but still in the undercontrol level, then finally the doctor still let me go in and donate my blood...hehe...(i feel a bit tension le)

Wau...i saw a lot of my coursemate come donate blood le...funny...normally none of my classmate will saw in the college hall...but this is my first time to saw a lot of my coursemate...really happy...and my fren,Ron Wong...his first time to donate le...King ting, yik da, Peng Foo,siong woon,etc...and my buddy...Kent lo...hehe

After blood donation, we are late around an hour for the class...but is ok ge la...normally i hate to go for the class also...lazy...

Whole day feeling well...coz i done a very nice job...
Happy...

Welcome all people come to donate UR blood to help other people who need our blood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home