January 11, 2005

Stress + Tension

OMG...same problem i facing le...Maths 3

I had fail this paper since last year Semester 3...and i had resit this paper b4...and this semester i resit again...this is the second times i resit this paper...tension enaf...

I don nkow y...all my confidence run away when i re-do this paper...when i start to revision this paper...no more confidence...
I know if do maths exercise without confidence, it will so hard to do it well...but,i'm sorry...i really cannot concentrate...feel that it is so hard for me...althought majority maths Q i had done b4...donno do...

I don nkow where i can gain back my confidence to face this paper...maybe i worry too much...
I think only way i can do it...be dare to face it...and hear some music to cure my tension feeling and stress...
# i haven try it...hope it will be ok for me...

Here wishing i can gain back my confidence and pass this paper in this examination...
God blessing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home