December 29, 2004

I learn a lot...

Today...is my first day to find my Lecturer since i study in TARc...nice feeling...

My lecturer,Wilson Kwan...He not only teaching and spend a lot of time to explain the Q and let me more understanding about the Q...He teaching a lot of extra knowledge which cannot get it easily from any reference books...Teaching me about life and my objective...He let my brain thought off something related with me...nice...Thanks...

In addition, when i walking to car park area to drive my car, i found out that my best fren who are standing alone beside her car. Then sure i will go there to have a look and send greet to her...Hmm...4 guys there...
Oh...she's car are fail to drive...'PumJet'...The 4 guys try to changed the tyre for her.Nice man...Thanks...but them made a lot of mistake and finally, them try to solve it...

After that, i try go with her to the nearest Petrol Station to pump tyre till the certain level...and teaching her how to use the instrumeant for pumping mechine...
From her, i really understood not everyone is perfect...How good a person still got something not really perfect...including me and u...we all need to improve anytime, anywhere...
# i'm sorry...i still leraning this, and it will bring a lot of advantages for me and my furture...and u too...

Take care...Gambateh for all of U who reading my blog...Thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home