January 03, 2005

Hard to believe just depend on out looking?!?!

As the titile above...for majority of person who not really know me...they will agree wat i stated about...

Kian go for movie with the titile 'The Phamton of the Opera'...omg...whole is the story about love and music...

Actually, i really don nkow y i there to ahve movie...
I just wake up from bed, my buddies come my home and take the Pen-drive, and suddenly invite for outting...hmm...not bad also...and promise me to invite pretty for me wo...then with the fast action...bathe and simply set-up my hair...move...wakakaka...

First at all...we straight go to St.John High school...(Back to LooiLooi school ma, meet teacher...)
She bring me to the area which a lot of parents and call me gang with them...wakaka...Okay, i go around, look see look see the school environment and the structure for the building...
Wau...old building...really like 1950++ years ge...
But it is really well for ventilation oh...all is natural ventilation, not the mechanical ventilation oh...ncie job...then i move on to see the pic which posted on wall...those previous board of director of St.John High school...hmm...nice...

After that, Looilooi bring us to near KotaRaya there to enjoy our breakfast + lunch with a old stall, WanTanMee...nice...the oldest style cooking style...really like last time my grandpa feeling in my Hometown, Rawang. The Ca Siu really nice...and KK,CC, Looilooi give me them Ca Siu also...hmm...them wanna made me more fater la...wakakka...just kidding...
The aunt in the stall...told us a lot of Looilooi story about her Ex...hmm...nice also...experence to woo her also...hmm...nice...Thanks aunt...we will go again...and really nice taste for her WanTanMee...

Following, we go MV to have movie lo...
Reach there, i really MCC for today activities ge...just follow my Boss,KK lo...wakaka...i like him so much...On behalf we decide to watch which movie, a special gal come with me and cc...asking us to donate money to buy those recyle pen...i'm sorry...i really face a lot of those charity person...so, we decided reject her...I'm sorry...
Decided for the movie with title "The Plamton of the Opera" and Looilooi '2nd WIFE' come lo...wau...nice to meet u Phin...she is friendly and nice person...Nice to meet u...
OMG...y let me sit with her?But nice also...i disturb her and keep on talking some joke to her...coz she not really wanna to watch the movie ge...donno y...feel taht she not really like those Music and bored movie...feel that she more like those Funny and joke movie ge...then keep on playing with her...

Hmm...hmm...after movie...play around...discuss about just now movie...and sing song lo...(Coz the movie sing those song...nice)...finally decided to have dinner at Mont Kiara, Bangsar...Soul-out...Nice environment and food also la...not too bad...and we enjoy there and chit-chat here and there...wau...nice...coz Phin quite fast gang with us...not bad...

Finally, around 2040 reach home by KK car...
Really enjoy day...
Thanks for invite me frens oh...Buddies...love u all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home