March 25, 2005

2 weeks remain

Hmm...2 weeks remain...reminder...2 weeks later, my final examination will coming...this final examination decided i can graduated my Diploma level or not...i must work hard for this...no other decision can made...just toward...move...and run forward...Gambateh...
Althought the time getting less and less...and i haven study yet le...no revision le...just rushing the assignment work given...sigh...few more assignment waitting to handup...find information.

*hehe, if i kep on facing books, and words...i think i will faint, so i try to arrange SATURDAY night is my HOLIDAY>>>Yeah...good...

I'm not a smart student, and also not a smart guy in the world...

Student view, i must work hard and reduce leisure time during my study period...if not, i cannot get good result.
Other view, i not really understand my family members, my buddies, my frens...and HER as well...i try hard to pay attention to HER...to know her...but...hmm...Is ok, i trust one day i will get ge...

Anyway...just try to typing some here, to realize my feeling...nothing special...

All the best...miss U (F)(F)(F)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home