March 03, 2005

Nothing i'm thinking...just...

still remain 9 hours 58 minutes 42 seconds

I had class start from 12pm all the way till 9pm...
The whole day i quite bc, just copy the important notes from the lecturer, discuss my homework with my classmates, host a starting meeting with my group members, decided some decision...all the way...i hungry till i back home...

i reach home around 2130...hmm...first at all, straight a way go kitchen to take my dinner...no matter what foods on the table, sure finish up by me...my parents just smile there and watching me eat it. maybe at the moment, i really look like "hungry ghost"...sigh...

Around, on the half i having meeting with my another group members, i meet my lovely lecturer, Mr Wilson Kwan. Long time have no meet him and chat with him althought we at the same college...we have a chat...discuss about our result which annouce by tomorrow early morning (0900 sharp , 4th March 2005), and something about the decision of continue Advance Diploma in TARc or take degree course in UTAR. This might made a lot of student headache...choose again...but, i think i had decided...maybe...high percentage i will lunch following my thinking...donno...if i can graduate this year. Pray the god blessing me...continue class...

Before i back home, i feel really tired...really sleepy...cause i wake up early at the morning and sleap at the late night...
BUT, when i reach home...i cannot fall in sleep...try to call...but asleep...OK>...
Hmm...no care...anything come out by tomorrow morning...still need to accept...no matter fish or nothing. God bless me...

Good nite to U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home