March 17, 2005

Kian latest feeling

Hmm...this few days can rest a bit...coz major tasks done during the class break times...so can back home just for rest...then continue fight for the class...for the studies....

Hmm...not longer time, my FINAL examination coming soon...11st April 2005...start...i so worries for this day...coz this is my final exam for my Diploma stage...wishing can graduate soon...

This semester is a quite short semester time...just studies for 7 weeks only...then start to exam...mean that no time to rest...no time to revision just like previous semester...i realyl try hard to finish up all the assignment...don worry, i still can handle it...Thanks for my classmates helps...

Hmm...the most powerful support pushing me move...let me more forward...toward...my family, especially parents...and someone special...hehe...maybe they not really know...maybe they not really feel wat i feel...but when i down...when i feeling blue...my mind straight thinking of them...re-charge my enegy back...hmm...full power...hehe...thanks...

this few days feeling lonely...all quite bc for his/her own things...maybe i also bc as well...keep on thinking the coursework...keep on thinking the way to go...hmm...finally, i get sick as well...fewer...hmm...after take some medicine and take a nice sleep...feeling ok already...fight with my tasks again...Thanks god and mummy who give me medicine...

Take care all my family members + buddies + frens...U...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home