February 19, 2005

My new year times...

Hmm...how do u celebrate ur chinese new year holiday?

OMG...just 2 more days remain for my this semester holiday...i had do nothing for this holiday period...just hanging out with my buddies...meet some old frens and play game all the time...waste time as well...hehe

As normal...the main last day and first 2 days of the Chinese New Year i will spend it with my lovely family and back to my hometown...having dinner with the whole family members...wow...long time have no take so full like this 3 days...gain fatty for this few days...haha...
I had long time have no meet my cousin since the previous year...coz both of us study in the diffent college and university...both of us rushing for the homework and assignment...so, during the new year time, we really have a long time for chat about our STORY...nice...meet uncles and aunts as well...the most warming part is we can come together in a house and chat...Thanks god

Hmm...my buddies come my home often for this CNY...happy time with them...
They just come my house and celebrate CNY with my parents...hanging together, talk a lot, playing card game and drink beers as well...
We trying to buy the movie tickets for 3 days...finally get the tickets...hmm...the movie not really nice, but just funny...anywhere, just enjoy la...

This year, i really get a big supprise when i in Kampar,Perak.
My buddies have give me a big supprise to me...they are going to fetch his gf back to KL and go around the perak for fun...one day trip.
When i reach Kampar...i only know that his gf;s uncle just pass away yesterday night and the day i wear a RED cloth...omg...the chinese not allow person who wear red cloth for this...omg...cham
Lucky, Fay's parents have nothing...new moden time...hehe...sorry...

After, we go Cameron Highland for one day trip...
wau...the road is hard to drive...testing the driving skill...haha...
Fianlly we spend around 2 hours to reach CH and the traffic quite jam there...so we have do nothing there and after hang a while, we decided to back home.
Take dinner with buddies and back to my god sister house for movie...hehe...

Really happy day, major my secondary school classmate had come to my home at the same day...busy for the day...serving them drink and meal...some gamble there and some just chit-chat at the conner...report recently news and so on...
I have long time no meet them...we are busy for study as well...Gambateh...
Next year come again la...welcome u all

This holiday i spend the most time with my buddies...especiall kk and my special fren...we hanging here and there...chit-chat...i feel very happy with them...Thanks...i enjoy the time with u...

Valentine...sinc ei have no lover recently...then i just have a drink with my buddy...and just watching couple dating at the MC there...
I really feel nice and warm when i saw a little family sitting there enjoying the meal...nice...donno when the chance for me?

Anyway...this is my Chinese New Year activities...how about U?
share with me la...take care...
happy Chinese New Year...
Missing U...is U...remember ar...U...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home