February 23, 2005

JESUS light

Hmm...have u look the sky often when u r driving, walking or doing something outside?

For me, Yes, i have...i like to look the sky all the time...feeling so nice to look...feeling relax and feeling the sky have something secret hiden inside...hmm..hehe

Surface water evaporate to the sky and reach certain high level, the evaporated serface water touch with the cold air and changes to become cloud.
The day when i driving home, on the way, i looking for the sky...really wonderful and beatiful enaf...

"the clouds broken the sun...but because the cloud not huge enaugh, it cannot close up the whole sky...remain some light/mild sunshine. Another cloud trying to combine with another cloud...in between both cloud...there have a gap...and a light sunshine emit out from the gap...and become a really wonderful view from that...and this call as Jesus light (i don know what this kind lighting call as, is my buddy told me this call as Jesus Light)"

i really wishing to have a camera to capture this wonderful view...but...this require a very complicated camera and high skill to take this...and i have no...sad...

At the night, i like going out from my house looking for the moon and stars...the most wonderful time to look the moon and star is the time b4 the sun rise.(i think la...this only my opinion) I went to my aunt's house all the day during my form 5. i start walking on 6++am and the sky still dark...but, the light which radiate by the moon is the most beautiful...and u feeling like the moon quite near ur body...and at this time, u can feel that all the stars coming out to said Good morning to u...(coz this is the time to have most stars)

I enjoy the time when looking the sky...
My dream is to lay on the green grass and holding my lover hand to look the moon and stars...enjoying the time with her to see the sunrise...

wishing all of u enjoy to look the sky la...enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home