October 17, 2005

An update

I'm sorry to who are waitting for my update..hehe...[blek]

Recently, i just started my new semester one week ago...so far okay for it. It is a short semester, jsut conduct 7 weeks of classes only...3 Subjects which are Pendidikan Moral, Fin & Eco, and Quatitative analysia and operation research.
Every subject had 6 hours lecturer classes per week...so it made my timetable FULL and FULL...hehe, quite okay la, study ma, so must hardworking a bit ge...most of time i also lazy, then just relax lo...hehe...

talk about my holiday life...
Actually, i just using my holiday time to relax and done nothing...playing, hang out with buddies...
BUT, some of the new experiences to me...
1) i knew to use of E-banking system...
I had changed my bank acc status...mean i apply for e-banking...coz i really feel boring just line-up in the bank and wait the transfer process...slow and many people...so, now i cna settle it by using on9...might it safety to use?depend la...wakakkaa

2) Experience to go FitnessFirst, try to enjoy the latest exercise equiptment which those not in my house...quite enjoy...and fun there...

Wat else?
Actually, i had lots to share with u all...but, i just forgot wat to type right now, maybe i too tired liao...give me time to arrange , then only post again la..hope enjoy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home