April 26, 2007

An expensive breakfast

Keke...What is ur highest price breakfast taken b4?RM10?RM20 o other higher figure?

Wakaka...i had taken an expensive breakfast...hohoho, the total price for the particular meal is around RM41.00 PLUS...how come?

The day, my mom get me a Nasi Lemak as my breakfast, if i not mistaken, the nasi lemak price is around RM1 to Rm1.50 only...it is a very normal and ordinary nasi lemak...No chicken, no other side dishes...
*Ordinary mean the rich cooked with coconut milk, half of egg, pieces of cucumber, peanut + ikan bilis...Understood?wakaka

Omg, something happened to my teeth...It broken and a big whole over there...this happened due to a small stone damaged my teeth when i biting...Onch...i really pain...and numb right the moment...
Omg, it is really a big hole there...how?
But, i'm not free for the coming day...and off day for the dentist...

I suffered for 2 days...not able to makan and minum in a proper way...and cause me not feel to makan...really sad thing...wakaka...
*Mood for yday really not good...due to bad performance during exam and toothache...

Finally, get an appointment with the dentist and checking for the tooth...

"How are you, KF...feeling well?"
"#smiling face# when i'm here, sure not feeling well la...again, we met...wakaka..."

"What wrong to ur tooth?" the doc ask

Then i tell the whole story to the doc...and doc checked my tooth...and he fould a big hole there and another small hole...and it need to paste it...

Around 20minutes...everything settled...wakaka...The bill charge me RM80 for the paste works...

This is my expensive breakfast - Nasi Lemak taken...wakaka...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home