January 10, 2009

What had i did for the year 2008?

Happy New Year 2009...hope this is really a new year for me...after passed the most happening year 2008. It really changed a lot to us, especially for my family.

It seem like long long time didn't blog here since the Olympic game. And i have no idea how to arrange my blog sequence for this time...Ok, just go throw what i had did, what had happened for the year 2008.

In Year 2008, mid...it was a biggest changed to my family member; structure changed. My lovely granny passed away. I remembered the night we sent her to the hospital, CCU wad...She was fighting more than 3 times...When i came back from outstation, i get the speacial pass went in the wad and have the final talk with her. Less than 24 hours, she finally leaved us at very calm situation.
Do u believe Miracle?
It really happened to my granny. She will stay strong althought she in a very critical and illness situation when she is knowing her daugther on the way home...She is a very kind and lovely mother and granny...always take good care and worry about her sons and daugthers; grandsons and granddaugthers.
At the particular month, she seem fully recovered when my aunt came back with her...BUT, 3 days after my aunt back to Canada...she has been send to hospital...
Zac: Ah Ma, rest in peace...we will stay strong and stronger...we will stay happiness...we will do all out best...i love u so much...
Long long time didn't cry...at the day...my tears was out of my control...made my shirt full wet...

Life seem bored for me...Wake up in the morning, clean up, go to work, entertain customers, back home at late, bathe and sleep...It seem like a formal formula to my life...WHat the fuck...i need to jump out from this life...

Attended
Intensive English Class,
Joined fitness centre; Y-fitness (But, bankrupt when i joined in...wasted over 1K),
Joined YMCA for Judo class (current is senior Yellow Belt).

Went to
1. Bangkok, Thailand
2. Singapore for business trip and personal trip.

New frens knowing...
1. Ms Lim Mian Inn (Year end Singapore trip)
2. Mr Jasper@Sky (Year end Singapore trip - but we are knowing each other by log in Multiply)
3. Ms Charmene (Year end Singapore trip - introduce by Sky)
4. Ms Yoko (During Intensive English class)
5. Ms Jeannie (During Intensive English class)
6. Ms Sophia Shi (After intensive english class)
7. Mr Goh, Uncle Lee, and Mr Peter Cheong (My Judo master)
8. Ms Mandy Wong (My judo classmate)
9. Mr Aaron (My judo classmate)
10. Irene Leow (Net fren?)

Others...actually i had met with a lot of people during my work...But the above which is showing to my when i'm writing this blog...for those i'm not mention here...really sorry...please remind me...

Anyway...Year 2009...i get what i wan...
NamoAmitabha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home