November 28, 2004

Damn down period

Hmm...i wishing everything passed can forgot...i hope to have one kind of medicine can let me forgot those unhappy memory...just leave those happy memory at my mind...but i know...impossible...

Don know y...when i saw my daddy...i sunddenly cry...
When i saw him, i lose control on myself...i cannot bring up my mood anymore...
Last time, i will share anything and any happend with my daddy...but, i don know this happend y i can't share with...maybe when i tell him, it will make him more suffer than me...finally, i decided to keep it.

I slept at my room after my school time, i have no go out...just sleep...sleep for long period...make my brain stupid and moron...cannot function at all...(oversleep)...
I haven try b4, i can sleep for long period as i did this few days...actually i got a lot of coursework and home work to do...but i really cannot concentrate it...

Now i only feel that i only can express my feeling, my hate, my unhappy mood here...no other choose for me...i scare i will fall sick soon...

KIAN - WAKE UP...Cheer....all the best...

1 Comments:

At 2:00 am , Blogger fayyong said...

dun worry big brother...u'll be alright...come on..who never hav a fight...who never show thier black face...u have us right??? got sum si mai find me lo...no consultation fees de...hehe..always ur soulmate! take care..dun get sick..if not cannot play with me liao ..wakakak

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home