November 24, 2004

My Heart Bleeding

Today is the most sadness day in my life...my heart feel like have a knife cuting my heart...bleeding...really pain...pain...really pain...

Today i have a fight with my bro...i really know how my bro thinking who am i?i really understood...why we cannnot peaceful live in a same house?I really jealous that other family, got a really good bro and sis can caring me...but...today...i really know wat happen...

"somebody well in talk, somebody can sound well...but he actually have no...he just act in front..."

when i hear this...i cannot control myself...raelly cannot control...i keep on telling myself...cannot cry...i shoudl control it...but really i cannot...i cry non-stop at my room...
Til now, i only know that...i acting all the time ,especiall i'm a good actor at home...and made my bro suffer enough...made my parents not caring my bro at all...(actually have no...i know my parents had no did that...them really caring us...especially...my daddy so caring my bro,my sis and i...)
When i hear he mean...He just a good talker and actor...who nkow my heart really pain...He thinking i;m a 25-boy...keep on talking bad word behind him...but i really have no...

I don know how to solve this kind of Q...this kind of problem...Everyone think that i really good relationship with him...but...actual is not...i try my best to treat him as well as possible...but...finally, i get the answer is...ACTOR...

I really don know how rite now?i feel lost...really lost...

3 Comments:

At 1:01 am , Blogger fayyong said...

sometimes different ppl nid diferent kind of treatment...maybe u do things follow ur heart but ur bro is not u..he wont understand wat u r doing...u also saw many shows b4...siblings r jealous about each other...this is a normal thing...dun worry...after sometime ur bro will understand u...maybe i will talk more about this when we meet~~take care!!!

 
At 1:10 am , Blogger Epizoit~ said...

aiyorr yorr~~ hahaha... y nid to CRY non-stoply orr?? few days ago only talk about when the last cry mah? so fast u got a big cry lah???
haiya...~ wat Actor loh, erm, i donno wat u wan to mean inside u this blog, but wat know is that... ur bro think u r acting a head,~ erm... mayb leh~
add on, fatt chai arr... see the way u talking with ur bro i also know u2 not very good 1 la... somemore, u always say him.. say he don wan get a good job.. wat wat~...
this kinda of thing hard to control 1, u all got say him then enuf la, wat he doin or his thinking still children 1...then mai ignore him loh!!! do wat u like go find wat u wan,~ go make money la!!! heheh Life such a beatiful although, got crush...~ Crush n burn... burn then finish 1~ very fast pass throught!!!
PlS, don give too many comment on a ppl... now u know y i say u always? =)~ nice brother man! TC

 
At 1:20 am , Blogger ô LoOi LoOi ô said...

mmm...i do understand how u feel...eventhough myself haven't really experienced this before...but jealousy in family is very normal la..like we gals often complain my mum saying she sayang my bros alot...but in the end we realised that it will only kurt my mum alot with all those words...and tat day...my sister fought with my bro..my mum even almost fainted...me and other sister cried also...my bro and I always fight and argu also...but somehow after one or two days...then we will talk and play again...just don't take it too hard...if u think u can have a good conversation with him then no harm doin it...i know u r a person that weight family in heart alot...so i m sure u r goin to do sth to mend the situation better...I m sure u can do it well...all da best yea?take care!cry la...as loud and as much as u want...cleaning eyes~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home