December 23, 2004

Fated or just lucky?

Ohohoh...don know it is fated or just lucky to meet her...

Yesterday, after class...back home to ahve lunch alone...(sadness)...
on the way my buddy send me home, his gf asking me some sot sot Q and not related...mean just fun and joke only la...

But in the car...we have discuss about a gal...Frankly, she not pretty...but...she got that feeling,smell...less people to have ge...really ncie to meet...

# i don know the gal, just meet her at college...from far and far...

i'm home...nothing to eat...then jsut drive out searching for food for my lunch...
Finally, decided go KFC, which located in Selayang Mall...
Funny...gald to see the face...she sitting there...having lunch also...
at the same time...really feel like...fated coming oh...wakakka...*she don nkow me*

# Do u all have the same feeling...when u r strong...so strong minding to have sumthing...or wishing sumthing...the thing will become reality?
Don tell me those bullshit la...wat this become money or gold...
But...maybe it is really work...

Lucky for Kian la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home