December 26, 2004

First Impression

First Impression mean that the first look and first meeting for 2 persons who haven meet b4...and the first intution or feeling when they are meet.

Today, i don nkow y...i decided to meet a Primary schoolmate + Net fren...
I seldom to meet net fren...just once and it happend for me are long time ago...

After a long chat with her, and we decided to meet and chat again...she giving me a very good first impression...and she really pretty enough. She is a straight forward person who chatting without turning here and there...nice person...

BUT, i feel that my first impression to her are not really good enough...but...don know...hmm...

anywhere, this christmas are meaningful for me to meet a Old Primary fren and Net fren for my 2004 christmas day...Trust the Fate...God bless me and u all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home