January 21, 2005

Driving me CRAZY...

OMG...today paper...really drive me crazy...

This style Q haven come out since this few years passed...so hard...majority or more than 85% is calculation...(previous year is 50% or 60% calculation only)...When i first to read the Q...omg...i stop breath at the moment...my mind going lost...going blank...shit...wat style Q is it...the theory Q only content around 20m over whole paper...cham...

15m later...i try to cool down and read the Qs again and again...and finally decided to do those Q i can get highest marks...and start with the Q which from theory part which i more confidence one...Time pass so fast...times up...stop writting...

Hmm...i try my brst to finish 4Qs and hand up the paper and rest a while...chat with my buddy...he did quite well in exam le...coz he is a expert in calculation and all the Q sure he can did well one...congratulate to him...

Anywhere, i had try my best...wishing can pass all the paper and soon graduate my Diploma...

Lucky Kian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home