January 16, 2005

Old VCD...

Yesterday night i had slept quite late...is around 0400...hmm...
I'm sorry i have no doing any revision and study...but i just an old VCD in my study table...Harry Potter & the sorcere's stone. This is an old movie shown in cinema few years ago...and this is my 3 times to re-watch it again...3 time watch also feel different feeling and gain also...really nice to watch it again and again...

This time i watch it...i learn some meaning of words...but...i'm a forgotten person...so fast to forgot something...too bad...Including the actor name also...i just remember Harry,Ron, and Herminoe?is something like that...not really remember...Blek...

From the movie...i really know a thing...actually i know it b4...and after watch this movie...more clearly to prove me...Really important in life...for furture... - TeamWork -
Don even think that u can done something really perfect with ur own limited energy and power...U will never succes 100% perfect...

Besides that teamwork...human living in this world still need LOVE...not ur thinking like that only...not only the bf or gf loverelationship require...still got another kind of love in world...
We all need to have frenship or buddies-ship love to continue our life and made the life more meaningful and success...
Don even have something argue...then break-off the LOVE...everyone to have diff view for something happen...

*i'm sorry...maybe this is the old topic i discuss b4...but,today mood really wishing to said it again...and remind myself...

#i'm sorry to who read this and not really agree with me, u can give some comment to me and send mail to Kian_3007@yahoo.com... welcome all ur comment to guide me and help me to improve...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home