January 27, 2005

Advantages

Hmm...i really feel that i ahve a quite long period have no hanging out with my buddies and frens...this all cause by the examination...

Don worry...2 more days...i will come out again la...wakaka...if not going out, at lease my mood and feeling will not as tension now la...really cannot sleep well...coz feel that time not enaf to use...hmm...but...i still can handle my feeling...coz cannot be so emotional one...everything still happen...

This time of examination, i more understanding one thing...Not study hard only, still need some luck, then the things will going smooth...believe it or not...u better believe it...

But still got many people said that, if u study all, then it won happen to u la...yup...agree...but, when u go in, forgot all?, then how? u feel headche, sick...no mood and not preformance well at the time...BUT, still need some luck one...

Above sentences just simliar with "The things belong u, it will always belong u, no matter how far it goes..."

I'm a person don like to lie and cheat...i don like hiden everything inside my heart, especially to my lovely family and my buddies...so, i will share anything with them, without any lie also...People always said that, althought Husband and Wife also got their own secret...but, i don think so it is 100% truth...for me, i more prefer honest to face anythings...no matter it is happiness or sadness...

Today i spend around an hour to read my frens message, my buddies blog...nice...and i really feel that Advantages of internet use...althought we have no meet face to face at the lnog period, but we still can communicate via tag box there, friendster message there...and some is mail also...nice to do that...i love it...

Happy always...smile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home