January 31, 2005

Chinese New Year lo...

Chinese New Year...wat do u think of , angpau, food, new cloths, firework, and all family member meet ,especially those relation who long time have no meet all the year...

Hm...for me, it just a happy time to let all my uncle and aunt come together to meet and chat about the latest situation and some time chatting about old stories + funny experence uncles and aunts done b4...it is really nice for us to learn from experence...gain lot le...

The most terrible and headache thing for me is...buy new cloths...OMG...i most hate to buy new cloths la...coz i'm a kind of lazy guy to keep on trying this and that cloth and sometime need to spend a long time to choice one cloth who can match all ur requirement and needs...really cham and headache...wakaka...

This year when i go buy the new cloths for CNY, no people free go with me, just only one of my buddy, KK go with and one more pretty...Looi...wakaka...so sorry to both of them go with me and u both have buy nothing...just with me trying this and that...and go here and there...
But i feel that quite enjoy with u both...especially is Looi lo...coz this is the first time lo...hmm...nice...
# i'm sorry...sick still go with me...hurt...

Tired ar...3 days and 3 night total up also slept less than 8 hours...cannot stand anymore...need to go for bed la...ZZzzZZzzZZzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home