January 24, 2005

When u have chat with ur parents?

When u have chat with ur parents?
I feel that i have long time have no chit-chat with my parents, especially my daddy...maybe we both are too bc for our own business...i need to prepare my examination and feel tension all the time...mood not so nice...and CNY upcoming, parents busy the CNY things...buy cloths, foods and drinks, clear up the house and so on...Preparation of CNY really made every busy and less communication...is too bad...

Luckly, my daddy feel that i got something wrong...and abnormal for 2 weeks time...he came chat with me...Really Thanks for him coming for chat with me...We chat about the studies, house happenning and a little bit about his job and finally is the New car things...really a lot of things we chat...but...not longer time we chat..just an hour or 1 1/2 hours only...but i feel it is good enough for me.

Chat my parents, let me feel more relax and important is...we know each other more clearly and understanding both feeling to certain happend around us. I had told my daddy about my studies, and he also feel that i tension and worry about the coming results...He giving me a lot of support and try to cheer me up...made my mood well and happy feeling...BUT...tension is really happend when people face exam one...no worries la...Thanks...

I feel that i ahve long time no meet my gang of members...How r u all?so far so good...They all start to working life...and major also busy for their own things...such as Fay still choosing studies and her BABE...and other jsut busy to earn money...wakaka...nice...but remember to take care ur own healthy oh...

REMEMBER...29th Jan 2005...Kian will reborn on this day...i will come to meet u all...really miss u all...

Hmm...do u have the same feeling with me?long time have no open heart chit-chat with ur parents?let chat with them la...the feeling are really nice...

* this is my own opinion and comment of my day feeling...

All the best...still got 3 papers to go...Lucky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home