April 25, 2005

2nd day

Hmm...since yesterday night washing and watching programs till late of the night, so, i sleep on 5++am then wake up around 11++am...wow...still ok for it

Washing and start to my tasks which arrange or order by mummy few days b4...after washing, go praying as usua mummy done...hehe,

" Wishing all my family members fine, safety and happy...everything fine...Thanks"

then go to take the newspaper and swtich off all the light...hehe
The most heavy and take longer time is...sprinkle water to those flowers and plants...wow...take around 30 minutes to finish up this...Now i only realize wat my mummy done all the day...haha, flowers spray, cooking and cleaning...haha, lucky i no need go market for cooking...coz i can go out take my breakfast,lunch and dinner...haha

I had promise myself go back to hometown visit my grandma as usual my parents done...

Since buddies nothing better to do at the noon, Gray call me and tell me that he wanna go Rawang with me...so, go fetch KK, PC, Gray for few hours Rawang trip...haha

First, we go to Rawang favour food...Chu Chang Fen...
this got a hiden and sad story for the uncle and aunt who sale foods...hmm...Nice as well...

Then, Gray have asking to go buy YuYuIce (Yau Yau Bing)
Haha...our favour...we like ice food...this kind of ice is ahrd to found in KL area...coz getting less and less people know to make this kind of ICE...
It is a kind of ice which mixture with other taste of foods, such as Red bean, sweet corn, Cendo, Lemon, Kam Ket, and so on...The business launch for very long tme already, since my grandpa times...Can u imagine how many generation this business launhing?Cool...and nice...

Hang here and there, and let my buddies know some of the palce around Rawang, then finally go to my grandma's house...hehe, too bad, just leave my grandma alone there, my uncle had outing liao...so, i just chit-chat with her and accompany with her for a while...

Leave, go to aunt there to collect those letters...My aunt told me that she had help em to check the house, nothing breakdown by the previous renter...so can give him back those deposit...k...fine...hehe

Wow, heavy rain all the way i back to KL...after sent them home, i back home alone...haha...i just drive 30KM/H all the way to home...coz cannot see clear le...really heavy rain...Sky Drop Dog Shit...haha
Go home, nothing to do...take a 2 hours nap...

wake up on 8pm, take bathe and praying a while...8++pm go out pasar malam and take dinner with those buddies...haha...
First time...Do u know wat i done?
In the Happy City (Food conner in Kepong area), have a tender game in...and i had the first time to play this tender game...one hand Rm2 for tender...Those materials taken out for tender is Crystal...hehe, i get tender for a Purple crystal...not bad, Just RM2 le...haha

There have few more colour crystal i wishing to get tender one, for my family...and to her...but, i cannot get it, people give higher price for it...so, i only can leave it to others lo...hehe, watever also can la...just for fun wat...

Shift to another place for drink again...
Wow, chit-chat here and there, talk sky and ground...hehe...around 2am...go home on9 a while...watch TV program somemore...wow, still late go sleep...4++am...cool...

Start my 3rd day ...to be continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home