April 15, 2005

Just stay at home!!!

This 2 days, most of the time stay at home...doing revision, watch TV programs, and nothing...eat at home as well...But feeling not wanna to eat as well la...donno y, maybe feel bored to eat...sigh...haha, maybe soon will die le?hahaha...maybe, who know?

Study and study only, i donno i can memorize those or not, just try my best to keep in mind those important points...hehe...

My concentration cannot stay longer, after an hours or 1 1/2 hours, i give myself a short break...on9 chit-chat ar, go see my frens' blog ar...and look see look see here la...nothing much...Normally no people care me one la, no people will bother me one, coz all also have their work to do, so...nevermind, LIFE...must learn ALONE ar...

Hear song and music alone at room, kick mummy and sis go out my room and let me rest rest and enjoy the music...i took all the ols music out...wow, i really got tonnes of albums and i had long time no taken out one...hehe...good time to let me remember those songs. Not bad not bad...

This 2 days only meet my buddy, kent only, maybe he is the only one free with me and same schedule with me...take the examination with me...haha...Go for drink, go for lunch and shopping as well...wow, supprise, he bring the SU shopping as well...not bad, a chance to see her face...take care oh...

Yesterday night, less peoples on9 and some i also no wishing to chat,no mood...and SU also on9 late...i only chat with Phin for a while...share some study method and she has promise me some...haha...i wait and see...
Play a VCD, it is a interview program, A Journey with Jason. I try to watch this VCD is because i wishing to get some motivation from there to cheer me up to continue my concentrate and build up myself...hmm...not bad...

still remain a week, then finish up my examination and can consider as finish my Diploma level studies...
After this exam, i need to spend some time to let my mind fresh and decided to continue study in college or uni or maybe go work outside...Really, i really donno first, coz i don let my mind thinking this problem, coz recently i need to concentrate to my study only, after it, then only think about it.
I knew my parents wishing i can continue study ge...but...i also donno...

Ok...take care...need to continue study la...take around 30Minutes break la...i think is good enaf...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home