April 16, 2005

NO diff with Domestic Animal...!

Today start my first paper for this final semester...wake up early, damn tired...sigh...but revision still need to continue to do so...hmm...

In the mid, i take my breakfast and i read the Newspaper...and i saw a news talking about a CHEATING case again and the aunt get cheated quite number of cash. Additional, this case happend in Kepong area AGAIN...the most angry is, the same bank again...Oh my godness...Why the case still happend? Police have done anything to prevent it? Useless...

I still can remember few year times b4...this case happend to one of my family members...My grandma (Y Po). I will remember this case forever and ever, never forget one...because of this case, my grandma getting slim and slim...suffer all the night. She cannot sleep well major the night during the case happend to her and this last for around 2 years. In this 2 years time, she in and out hospital and always fall in sick...i feel heartache...and still donno why those swindler still alive in world.

Those buster set up a swindling plot and using some trickery to cheat old aunt.

Fisrt, they will come alone and asking u some not related Qs such as Where is the shop...or Where is the ...jsut ask some bullshit, then another swindle join in the swindling plot...

Remember, don covetous...when in the early stage u create covetous thoughts, then u willeasy to drop into the swindling plot. They will give tell u something or story to attract u , to test u...
My grandma case is can cure ill , no need to see doc and no medicine required...just put something under the bed...then is good enaf...
But, i believe they have use something like maggic to my grandma, coz she only reliaze after few days...and she not really remember wat happend to her...after few days time only wake up.
Those buster are smart enaf, they will cheat and warning my grandma not tell anyone, include family members.

and today newspaper case are quite similar with my grandma case...same cheater is from China and with one local resident.
I tell this case is bacause to give all a warning and take care ur grandma or grandpa...maybe ur parents as well...coz i don wishing this happend again. Remember, when somebody u don know come to u...just don talk much with him or her...u will get cheat easily...

Wishing police will done something to catch up those buster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home