April 21, 2005

Night drive

Hmm...at the boring night then i decided to drive alone...go out maybe can make me feel better...hmm...

Help SL buy something, then after send to her...then i leave lo...Call KK.

Kian: At home?wanna go out hang hang?
KK: i'm not at home la, now i in Prima there.
Kian: oh...OMG, i forgot tonight got group discussion, then nevermind la
KK: Where u wan to hang?
Kian: i also donno...
KK: come Prima la, we all in Prima and Das too.
Kian: hmm...don wan la, take care.

Hmm...then i start my own travel.
I turn to MRR2 there, drive slowly...around 60KM/S only...Idea, back to my hometown,Rawang to have a look. Start all the way to Rawang. Wow, i notice that, during the night time, lots of cars are pass by the Rawang road and speedy one...not joke, then i just try my best to escape to follow back of the lorries.

First station i go is Batu 16, my aunt's house first...look see look see, my cousin sis haven oioi wo, then try to ahve a call to her.

Kian: Hey hey...so late have oioi ar?
Cousin: haha, not ar...u see me meh?Now i at outside...
Kian: oh, so bad...i saw ur room there still switching on the light wat, so call u la.
Cousin: where r u?
Kian:front ur house la...Abuthen?
Cousin: i not believe...

haha...finally, meet her and her's fren (maybe is bf, donno...haha) at the ABC food conner...around 10 to 15 minutes, i decided to leave and go to second station, My grandma and uncle there...sigh, too late la, all also oioi la, then just go to second uncle's house...hmm, finally go to Rawang town there hang hang lo...a lots of the small 'Gerai' haven close shop there, still got quite number of uncle there having Mee...hehe...

back home lo...nothing better to do...
This stupid travel spend me an hour...but i get privacy and i enjoy the travel...and so nice to meet my lovely cousin sis who long time no meet (She such as a bc gal, coz she is a teaching, lots of tasks to do...hehe)

Good nite...haven start revision, die la...haha...wishing me la...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home