April 05, 2005

My first time in teaching

Do u ever think that to be a teacher? Do u ever teaching...

Started from yesterday, we should give a very high degree of respect to ur teacher...especially those primary school teacher.Thanks u teacher.

OMG, yesterday night, my brother have something emergency thing need to settle on the time and the Ex-college have call up him to go for meeting, so he cannot back home on time to teach tuition class. He call up to home and call me to be a TEMPORARY tuition teacher. So, no choice...just do it...

because this is my first time to teach, althought just 2 students only...but i also need to done some preparation for them...i take out all the primary books and read and try to solve those questions...easy...can do...

2000 sharp, the indian student reach my home. This indian student was study in Chinese primary school and he can speak chinese and english at the same time one...

K: Hihi, ur teacher cannot reach home on time, so now i just be ur temporary teacher until ur teacher come back soon. Are u okay?
I: Hmm...(smiling face)
K: U prefer me to speak chinese or english?
I: I don understand chinese, i just know 'Hwa Yu'!!!

*omg...give me such the answer...really headache...but still forgiveable.

K: Ur teacher have given u some of the homework and can u finish it?or somewhere u not really understand and need future explanation one?
I: Yayaya...my teacher have give some home work and i don know do...( He take out all the books out and searching the book)
K: where u not understood and where u need more explanation le?
I: Neh...here and there lo...i don know oh...
K: Okay, can u read the instruction given above and understand it?
I: I don know (never read and look for the book)
K: Okay, i read one time, u just follow me, okay?
I: okay.

K: do u know wat is the meaning of 'Bu Sou'
I: i don know...
K: Do u ever look for the chinese dictionary?
I: my school have no use and teach us use dictionary.
K: ohoh...impossible wat.
I: hmm...hehe...
K: then now i teach u how to use the dictionary.

...wow...long story to tell...but this student was really naughty and lazy kid...he try to said DONNO for all the questions and wishing me to give all the answer to him...hehe...he done a mistake, coz i'm a lazy student as well, so this technic are useless to me...haha...

K: Do it urself and i just can explant to u...clear?

Actually, he understand all the words there and know how to pronouse, but just lazy to read only...he know how to answer, but he just don wan answer...sigh...

haha...lucky, after 30 minutes i teaching, my brother reach home and at the same time, the chinese cutie gal also reach to start the lession. So, i also hand over the noughty + lazy indian student to my brother...haha

Sigh...now i only realize that, a primary school teacher is hard to be...and need more HEART when the teaching time...and always need to stay COOL...

*hehe, lucky i have no show my power...all the time stay cool...no matter i know how the indian kid fooling me...but still okay...coz his parents is the PAY MASTER...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home