October 19, 2005

Welcome to my life

tot...tot...tot...

...anybody home?...

When frens come to ur home, would u welcome them to go in ur house?treat them nicely?althought that u r not free, unwell, down, u still try ur best to trea them as VIP...this is majority + friendly person act.
Welcome...welcome to my life!!!

Everyone were knocking my door...

soemtime Happiness knocking my door, i welcome to come in...
sometime Sadness knocking my door, i still welcome to come in...

...tot...tot...tot...
Happiness, sadness, joy,pain, sweet, spicy, lonely...everyone knocking!!!

I don nkow y, today...i feel down...lonely are knocking my door...
Be honest, i hate him...i hate lonely, i hate sadness...i hate pain as well...but...no chocie to us...we still need to welcome them to filling my life...

If without sadness, i don know wat the real meaning of happiness...
in other wise, If without lonely, i don really understood how enjoy the time i jsut with u...

What are the different between Human and Animal?...my answer is, Human have a smartest brain to think, to calssify which one is good, which one is right to do...AND, animal have brain too, but not really fuction well as Human's brain...

But, today, i get another set of answer...
The real diff between Human and Animal is...Human always feel sad because they have 'NO' something...and Animal always feel happy because own something, happy for those they belonging...

Do u agree?
Might this answer right and wrong too...Just depend which VIEW u are using to classify it...

* I don know y...i don UN, i try hard...i try to cheer myself up...but...finally, LONELY still stick with me...
Lonely knock my door!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home