December 18, 2005

Finish my Y2S2 final exam

Wow...yahoo...just finish my Y2S2 final examination...nothing special, as usual, jsut wanna to have trip...but this semester might not going oh...the reasons are
1) No money lo...
2) The holiday are jsut short, 10Days only...(My classes restart on 2nd of Jan 2006)

I leave the examination hall early that usual, not because i bang by the lec, coz i finished the paper early.hehe...
I'm not a smart and hardworking student, but, i had a sot sot theory always stick to my mind during the exam time...
"Know then mean know, donno mean donno...no matter how long u stay in, the answer won come out..."

First time to saw students dare talk inside the examination hall...keep on discussion b4 the exam start...When the paper start, those students who talking non-stop just now, headache liao...keep on shaking the head...looks fun...wakaka...sorry, concentrate for my paper again...

An hour finish up my Objective part, 60Questions...then 15Minutes copy for the subjective part...then another 30minutes for my last part, Essay part...5minutes checked my answer...then bye bye to my frens...leave the hall lu...hehe...

Have my brunch with my buddies kent n fooi...SangMee, long time have no there liao...Funny situation come in...A saleman who looks like my fren, BengFoo...sound have 80% and style 95% similar with...Keep on promoting his products, but we have no buy it...hehe, sorry ar...
Then we call my fren...asking whather he have younger bro or cousin bro worknig at the area or not...because really look similar...wow...cool

Hehe...continue next time la...hehe, gonna out to meet someone who give me a part time job...wishing lucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home