December 05, 2005

alone in oversea

Do u have any expereance that u living alone in a house?or Do u have expereance living alone in oversea?

I don have this kind of expereance...so lucky am i...i living together with family, surounding with my ralatives...add on, i had a gang of buddies, frens...classmates...

Today, i sit here and thinking IF one day i living alone in another country...and how i become?

I believe it is very lonely, and boring life...no one u trustly there can share anything with u...no one sincerely to give u a hand...u need to set up everything new there...maybe it is a very difficult work to me...*Depend to anyone ability...

*Sorry...don know wat to write tiem...lots come out from my mind jsut now...now all gone...then when its come back, then continue la...sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home