December 16, 2005

I hate

After enjoyed my series and the favor TV program...be prepare go for bed...my sis knock my door...

...Trouble...Do u know how to get back my doc, my computer jsut shut down after a program updated...i have no chance to save it...

I went to her room and try to have a look, i try my best...suddenly, she cry front of me...it's made me worries and donno wat to do next...

Sorry, i can't help. No backup for it...U have to re-do it again...She keep on yawping...I had done it...i really done it...[she cry heavy]

I back to my room, and start to searching someone to help, try to try request and search the solution online...finally...those website just give me some prevent method, the setting for the prevention...no solution at all...

Back to her room, trying other method, such as looking back from the computer data base doc, see either have something saved there?Or hope the computer have automaticly saved it?Here and there...this and that...Finally...ZERO for it...She have re-type it and re-do it again...Just waste for the previous hours sitting there typing...OMG...

Trying to give her hands, i trying to help her re-typing those again,but everything are just came out from her own mind, and no hardcopy for it. She is the only people who know it. I'm useless...helpless...

Fuck off...i hate...i hate gal who crying front of me...
I was sleeping...but i can't even fall in sleep at all...

Hope God blessing to her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home